Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
PAE is currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to support our customer in Ft. Gillem, GA.
May be required to travel OCONUS (as needed).
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Government in the research, design, development, fabrication, installation, modification, repair, testing, certification and validation of the following systems, subsystems and components associated with the forensics facilities or associated technical programs: portable shelters, containers (environmentally controlled or standalone), electronics, instrumentation, electro-mechanical, mechanical, power and power generation, plumbing, hydraulics, communication, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, and structural.
- Provide engineering support across the full range of operational requirements, both CONUS and OCONUS, to include shipboard/at-sea and military/in-theatre duty-station assignments.
- Coordinate with the Military, Government, other Contractors, and vendors to ensure maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting are performed on the systems and subsystems in accordance with repair and maintenance schedules.
- Five (5) years of experience in support of lab/office operations through maintaining the infrastructure equipment like generators, HVAC, facility structures and supporting hardware.
- One (1) year of specific experience in supporting deployed mobile environmentally controlled structures (i.e., Expandable Shelter, NAVAIR ISO containers). This experience shall include experience working with shelter integrated HVAC and power (connection and distribution).
- Experience with establishing and utilizing military equipment support and maintenance plans like the Army Equipment Density List.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with senior members of DoD organizations to develop and support technical positions, to justify technical recommendations, and to write technical documentation.
- Formal Training as an apprentice or journeyman level electrician. Certification as an Electrician issued by a US state regulatory board.
- Certification in HVAC repair and maintenance.
- Experience in power distribution and generator maintenance.
- Must be able to successfully pass all medical requirements for deployment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD SECRET security clearance.
- Ability to obtain a US Passport.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.