Clean Harbors in Henderson, CO is looking for a Field Service Foreman to join their safety conscious team! Our Field Service Foreman will be responsible for the direct supervision of the Field Technicians. You will be tasked with running, scoping, and quoting large scale projects relating to environmental clean ups.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages with opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Train and mentor the Field Service Technicians
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time
- Enforce and ensure OSHA, EPA and H&S standards or regulations are compliant
- Understand and work with the Coordinator in the communication of manpower, equipment and resources required to complete field service and emergency response projects
- Manage large scale field service and emergency response projects when directed
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous field/industrial experience preferred (ie. Tank cleaning, Remediation, Emergency Response)
- Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean 3 year MVR; CDL license is an asset
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year and up to 2 weeks away from home at a time
- Basic computer skills
- Due to the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability that will rotate; this could also include week-ends and holiday
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action.Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.