If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Fast Company ranked Vivint Smart Home #22 on its list of The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies.
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional appearance.
- Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation for the first 90 days of employment.
- The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- High school diploma.
- Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical role is helpful.
What you’ll do:
- Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes.
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments.
- Provide exceptional customer service – “Customer obsession is our advantage.”
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment.
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Cell phone and work tablet
- All tools necessary to perform the job
- Nine paid holidays
- Two weeks paid time off
- Employee pricing on smart home products
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life coverage
- 401(k) plan & matching