Daniel's Health has an opening for a Field Service Representative role servicing the local hospitals with their medical devices as it relates to Sharps and Regulated Medical Waste in an aim to foster a safer healthcare environment!
Key responsibilities will include the inspection and servicing of all products within your assigned hospital or medical center. The Representative will team up with Daniels personnel to support and service designated healthcare facilities assigned to you in your territory.
- Check and service containers throughout facilities according to Daily Service Schedule
- Timely responses to Customer issues
- Utilization of Daniels proprietary tracking device
- Maintain adequate on hand stock (safety engineered medical device/Daniels containers)
- Communicate routinely and build relationships with Hospital Staff
- Proactively communicate with manager regarding issues and concerns
- Before leaving Customer facility, ensure staging area is again neat and orderly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated, self-directed, problem solver with strong communication skills
- Open to customer interaction
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- May be required to work holidays when necessary
- Ability to use company provided smart phone
- Healthcare and Service related experience preferred
- Lift containers weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Push/pull wheeled transporters and/or palletized product up to approximately 300 lbs
- Occasionally travel up and down staircases
- Walking of two (2) or more miles per day
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Work in and around hospital personnel, sensitive medical equipment, and patients
This is a genuine hands on role, in a healthcare environment to help coordinate and organize our services on site at the hospital. It may even include heavy lifting from time to time.
If this sounds like the role for you, or somebody you know then we look forward to speaking with you!
Daniels is an EEO Affirmative Action Employer
Daniels Health is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.