SNF is currently seeking a Field Service Technician for polymer chemical make-down equipment. Position services the upstream oil markets in EOR, FRAC and Conformance working from a home office in the Midland / Odessa, TX area.
Home Office in the general area of Midland / Odessa, TX area.
- Project responsibilities will include: customer service support in polymer application and equipment maintenance, modification, acceptance testing and documentation, as well as start-up assistance.
- Able to troubleshoot existing electrical control systems and PLC’s. Programming of PLC’s will be required.
- Candidate will be working with PLC and hard-wired logic.
- Troubleshoot product performance or operations problems as necessary.
- Travel required visiting customers, suppliers, and professional trade meetings and exhibitions.
- Create a preventative maintenance schedule for critical equipment.
- Report deficiencies of equipment and potential solutions to correct.
- Ensure proper material specifications on equipment.
- High School Diploma with an Electrical and/or Mechanical trade Certification.
- 5-10 years of experience in Field Service commissioning and PLC programming.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity or direct knowledge of Oil and Gas is a plus.
- Knowledge of electrical/mechanical systems including pneumatics and automated control systems.
- Welding ability is a plus. Certification is not required.
- Allen Bradley PLC programming is a plus.
- Knowledge of industry codes, safety standards, etc.
- Excellent in troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable with customers and suppliers at all organizational levels.
- Capable of supporting multiple concurrent projects.
- 60% travel is required.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training