Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo WellSite Services is recruiting for a result driven and customer service oriented Field Service Supervisor. Being an integral part of Civeo USA and based out of Bloomfield New Mexico location the incumbent will report to the Branch Manager based out of Vernal Utah. Field Service Supervisor is responsible for all field operations within the assigned division. This includes supervising activities of all truck drivers, construction trades and sub-contractors involved in the camp set up and delivery of oilfield equipment, tankers, and transportable industrial accommodations. Being adaptable to changing roles within the function, the incumbent is required to operate safely within DOT, FMCSA and other federal and state regulations and provide an excellent customer service. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Supervise all trucking activities and camp set up projects at client sites.
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of the camp infrastructure, including machinery, equipment, electrical, mechanical, water and wastewater, heating and plumbing systems.
- Supervise activities of truck drivers, carpenters, service technicians, machine operators, laborers and sub-contractors as required.
- Maintain daily communication with all drivers, dispatch team and managers.
- Monitor work flow and labor levels to identify manpower requirements, efficiently manage project costs and ensure projects are completed as scheduled.
- Read and interpret drawings, corresponding building codes and specifications for new and existing installations to ensure technical information is current and in compliance with project requirements and safety codes.
- Supervise services such as signage, site cleaning and maintenance, parking, inspections, and snow removal.
- Develop and follow preventive maintenance programs, including schedules and procedures for maintenance, safety and physical inspections of trucks and equipment to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- Maintain knowledge and DOT compliance on all vehicles within assigned business unit, which includes following company safety policies, DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and quality of services.
- Ensure departmental compliance with HSE legislation and company policies including maintaining current knowledge, enforcing provisions, and ensuring employee training.
- Take a leading role in daily safety meetings and JSA preparation with team members and subcontractors.
- Conduct Hazard Assessments including providing input for Safe Work Procedures and Safe Work Practices (SWPs).
- Support culture of continuous improvement. Review and support suggestions for improvements and generate new ideas.
- High school diploma. Diploma or certificate in a related technical filed e.g., Construction Engineering Technology is an asset.
- Journeyman trade certification in either mechanical, carpentry, electrical or plumbing is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in supervisory roles in the trucking, oil and gas or construction industries.
- Class A CDL with tanker / air brakes endorsement.
- Five-year clean and safe driving record.
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas, trucking and construction industry practices, processes, and regulations, including working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA, building codes, and HSE regulations.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to work physically regularly lifting 50-75 lb.
- Well-developed business acumen, supervisory skills, and customer focus.
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time and people.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all business areas within the company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness.
- Flexibility and adaptability: must be willing to be on call, work nights, weekends, holidays and travel.
In addition to a great compensation package, for the successful candidate we will provide learning and development opportunities. To apply, please submit your resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
16-H112 Field Service Supervisor, Vernal, UT
Employee Referral Tier: 1
HVAC Mechanic / Installer