Chromatotec Inc, subsidiary of Chromatotec Group (www.chromatotec.com), manufacturer of « High Tech » measuring instruments for industry and environment markets, entails support for Chromatotec distributors in USA, Canada and South America: spare parts supply, training center, technical support, tests laboratory…
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven high-level Customer Service Engineer to join our team. The candidate need to be bilingual English and Spanish. Chromatotec Group being a French company, French speaking is a plus.
Installed in a new building in Uptown Houston - Galleria, this is the great time to join an organization with increasing development over Americas and opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Job description: Technical Support, Communication and training in USA, Canada, Central and South America
- Preventive and curative maintenance of our analyzers in North and South America, at our premises and at the customer's premises. Domestic and international travels have to be planned for intervention at customers’ premises.
- QC tests after repair
- Technical support for customers and distributors
- Devices commissioning for customers on-site
- Assistance by e-mail, phone, video…
- Administrative support for our Houston office :
- Responsible for spare parts orders, in relation with the sales service department in France.
- Spare parts stock management for our gas analyzers
- Responsible for monitoring tables: receiving and shipping inventory control, on-site operations, invoices tracking …
- Drafting work and follow-up of quotations (repair, maintenance, training, spare parts orders…)
- Expertise on Chromatotec’ software hosted in our analyzers (Vistachrom, etc.)
- Training and communication with distributors and customers mainly in USA, Canada and if needed Central & South America (at our Houston office or directly on-site), in charge of trainees or new arriving people.
- Drafting work for internal documents and status reports : training documents for Sales Service, making of training videos, inspection reports in English, writing of training program
- Presentation of technical and marketing documents in video show during technical days and seminars organized by Chromatotec or by local Institutes or distributors.
A training on our analyzers of at least 2 months at our premises in France is to be planned at the beginning of the contract.
Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering with focus on Analytical Chemistry from accredited program is required, with 5 to 10 years of experience.
Experience in instrumentation would be appreciated
Computer knowledge : Word, Excel, Outlook
Rigorous, dynamic, autonomous on your projects, you have the sense of teamwork.
You have a real sense of service and you wish to invest yourself in a company with strong evolution potential. Travelling is not an issue for you as it represents around 40% of the time work (domestic and international travels).
Position to be filled promptly
Computer Support Specialist