FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Operates and maintains digital and analog electronics devices, repairs and troubleshoots assemblies to the module level. Documents maintenance efforts. The position typically works under close supervision and direction.
FULL TIME (Hiring Immediately)
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and interpret complex schematics, engineering drawings, work orders, - technical manuals, and specifications.
-Initializes and determines readiness of electronic devices for correct operations
-Analyzes and interprets device operations for malfunctions, replace spares, troubleshoot faults after isolation and repair modules with component parts
- Prepares and maintains appropriate and required records.
- Use general purpose test equipment, basic hand tools and special tooling as required.
- May order replacement spares and parts from vendor parts list.
- May serve as Lead and assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
-Preforms other related duties as required.
Must know how to utilize a meter: perform resistance checks, voltage checks and continuity checks.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Two-year college degree, or equivalent, in electronics, computer science, information systems and /or related technical school
- Literate in computer usage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions, prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, work under deadlines, concentrate and apply craft skills.
- Ability to read and interpret technical material.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand and sit for extended periods, and to climb stairs.
- Must Pass Background Check
- Must Pass Drug Test
-Must have a valid driver's license
Salary: $16.50 to $17.50 an hour
Must be available to work weekends
ESP Enterprises, Inc. has over 18 years of concentrated experience in the installation, system upgrade, maintenance, and staffing for public transit projects. ESP’s work with industry leading vendors has enabled us to acquire in-depth knowledge and distinctive experience. With an approach of being the project solution for our customers, ESP has distinguished itself as the go to source for the transit industry in the United States.