Field Service Technician - CNC
Hoffman Estates, IL
A Chicago-area CNC company needs a Field Service Technician with understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to detect and resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain CNC equipment (HAAS, Doosan lines, primarily.)
Day trips to customers to install and train new and used CNC machine tools.
- Conduct after-sales technical support and training.
- 10%-20% travel
- Candidates should have 5 years’ or more experience of mechanical, electrical repair of CNC.
- Must have Fanuc modification training.
- When traveling to customers, use own vehicle (reimbursed for travel expenses.) After one year, a company car will be offered.
- Strong company and a great opportunity.
Email resumes to email@example.com and refer to job BBF-TM-19