We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Technician, with a great combination of customer and technical skills, to join our team. Responsibilities will include providing excellent service to our prestigious customer base, performing preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of integrated systems, repairs of components, and quality control of installed systems. Additional responsibilities will include providing installation support to our sales staff for audio-visual projects.
The preferred candidate will have excellent technical and customer service skills, with a minimum of 5 years experience in servicing audiovisual systems, including LCD/DLP/CRT projection systems, video/audio systems controls and switchers, . Ability to trouble-shoot complex audio, video, and control systems problems is a must. Experience and or familiarity with Crestron and AMX programming is important. Factory training on major brands of audio visual systems and components, including Sony, Barco, NEC, Extron, AMX, Crestron, Planar or Christie is a plus.
- 5 years experience in servicing audiovisual systems
- Good trouble shooting skill set for audio, video and control systems
- Knowledge of industry standard software for DSP set up, switcher set up, etc.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Self sufficient and self motivated
Good organizational skills