Applied Resource Group is actively seeking a Field Service Technician for our IT services customer out of the Johns Creek/Duluth area. This individual will need to be comfortable traveling to client site, diagnosing IT hardware/software issues and resolve onsite. Professionalism and excellent customer service skills are required in this role.
- Travel to local customer sites to repair and handle quality maintenance for computer hardware machinery and ensure reliability and performance of equipment.
- Troubleshoot printing/scanning failures and handle preventive maintenance.
- Assemble and disassemble technical office equipment.
- Troubleshoots repairs, maintains, installs and performs testing activities on various printers
- Assembles, installs, configures and tests monitors requiring use of standard interface protocols.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Provide accurate feedback with call close information, parts usage reporting and customer meter readings.
- Analyze customer needs, recognize business opportunities, and influence sales volume growth.
- Communicate and interact with customers, field service, sales, management, and administration in a way that is courteous, positive and professional.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- CompTIA Network+ certification preferred.
- Experience with computer hardware repair, maintenance services, etc
- Reliable transportation and accustomed with local travel.