Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water. Join a recognized global leader in delivering our world’s most important commodity – CLEAN WATER!
Evoqua Water Technologies is searching for a high level Field Service Technician to support Evoqua’s Disinfection Division. The Field Service Technician will commission, service, and support disinfection systems at customer locations, covering a broad range of markets and applications. The Field Service Technician will be responsible to promote plant level sales of parts and service for our installed customer base.
This will be a specialized technical position that will perform field technical support consisting of;
- Commissioning of new sites, troubleshooting existing sites, and performing maintenance and/or training at existing customer locations.
- A Minimum of 50% travel will be required, which normally consists of domestic trips, three to five days a week (Monday-Friday) as necessary. Occasional international travel may be necessary. The traveling portion of this position is not a set schedule and the frequency of travel is dependent on the current workload. During periods where travel is not required, the Field Service Technician is responsible to provide customer technical support by phone/email from the office, and factory technical support as needed.
If you are self-motivated, intrigued by how things work, and mechanically/electrically inclined, we want to talk to you! We are willing to train the correct individual. Disinfection equipment is used world-wide to effectively disinfect all types of water systems including municipal water treatment facilities, food and beverage processing plants, water parks, fish hatcheries, and pharmaceutical facilities. Join our team and help us continue to provide exceptional customer support and technical service.
Qualifications that the ideal candidate would have include:
- Safe work practices for electrical and pressurized systems
- Cultivating new and existing customers with a focus on enhancing the customer experience.
- Maintaining clear, open, lines of communication with the customers to ensure constant contact and support
- Expert knowledge of Disinfection systems and their use in multiple applications.
- Disinfection systems include chlorination, UV and Ozone systems along with Analyzers & Controllers of the processes.
- An understanding of mechanical systems including but not limited to: motors, pumps, valves. Able to perform basic mechanical maintenance and tasks
- An understanding of electrical systems including high voltage, industrial controls, and low voltage signal wiring, and an understanding of digital and analog input/outputs
- The ability to troubleshoot individual systems/components to test for function and reliability
- The ability to understand and troubleshoot an external process and what impacts it can have on specific equipment within that process.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience is beneficial, but not required
- Basic computer skills: MS word, excel, outlook, etc.
- Must be self-motivated, willing to work alone and as part of a team. Must be able to effectively manage their available time in the field to complete tasks within an appropriate given timeline.
- Candidates must also have strong written and verbal communication skills as they will be working with customers and contractors via email and over the phone.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- A valid Driver’s License as well as clean MVR
Knowledge and Experience:
Successfully demonstrates a thorough/advanced knowledge of a technical or specialty area. Generally, 3-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS diploma or equivalent required.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.