Evoqua is hiring in Los Angeles
Evoqua Water Technologies seeks a Field Service Technician who will monitor plant production, collect and analyze water samples, perform preventative maintenance, transfer chemicals, and operate water filtration equipment including Ultrafiltration, Reverse Osmosis, and Clarifiers.
- Participate in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
- Perform daily rounds and readings and working with the customer on these changes.
- Promotes safe work practices and ensures high levels of customer service are met to drive profitability and growth
- Operates in compliance with standard tools/methodologies in compliance with corporate safety standards
- Communicates services provided via written, verbal, and electronic methods
- Routinely performs the following services:
- Equipment exchange, installation, and troubleshooting
- Filter replacements
- Basic plumbing
- Performs basic analytical testing and data collection of water filtration systems
- Participates in all Continuous Improvement activities, i.e. 5S and LEAN 101
- Ideal Candidate would have:
- Experience with Reverse Osmosis
- Experience with Clarification
- Familiar with Oxidation / Reduction of heavy metals
- Experience in an Industrial Environment
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED required; Associated Degree or one to two years vocational/technical training preferred.
- Basic computer skills, safety focused, and lab experience necessary.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Candidate must have the ability to lift and carry up to 75 pound objects; the ability to twist, turn, push, and pull up to 300 pounds; ability to handle testing equipment, instruments, and hand tools; climb in and out of a vehicle repetitively, kneel, climb ladders, stand, sit, walk, lift, and reach.
- Electrical knowledge/background a plus