Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Support the on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You typically work under direct supervision and may work without supervision. You will follow detailed work instruction and escalate any discrepancies in customer requirements, blue prints, or work instructions. You will identify, escalate, and explore opportunities to improve the installation or repair procedures. You will escalate any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will support the training of the customer on proper usage for complex systems.
- Inspect for Quality
- Install or Repair per Work Order
- Escalate Issues
- Provide Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Ability to follow instructions
- Bachelor degree or technical/professional certificate
- JOB ID: HRD112337
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 3255 Pepper Ln, Suite 106,Las Vegas,Nevada,89120,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Field Service Technician