Our client, a leader in Durable Medical Equipment, is looking for a Field Service Technician to join their team in Madison, WI.
Why Work Here
- Founded over 25 years ago, now a network of dedicated specialists across 40 states and 100+ branches
- Part of the American Association for Homecare as a Bronze Corporate Partner
- Ensure timely completion of work orders which may involve research of components, calculation and extension of equipment price, and preparation of quotes for patients, referral sources, and insurance companies
- Coordinate with Branch Manager and administrative staff to ensure timely order, receipt, assembly, and delivery of Durable Medical Equipment
- Respond to service calls and make repairs as needed in the office and field
- Assist with fitting adjustment and equipment modification to ensure the best possible product
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving duties related to daily operations
- Balance compassion and kindness with purpose and professionalism
- Demonstrated mechanical/electronic experience working on products with your hands
- Demonstrated customer service skills while working directly with customers
- Ability and willingness to travel locally up to 25% (or more) of the time
- Good driving record required for use of company vehicle
- Associate’s degree is a plus, but not required
- Direct Hire pay is commensurate with experience, starting at $15 per hour
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4pm (opportunity for paid overtime)
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, paid holidays, vacation, etc.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!