Full time Hourly position, 7 days a week with rotating weekends off, Bonus pay for working a scheduled off weekend.
Job Description- Field Service Technician-
- Clean driving Record and a Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol test
- Responsible for all aspects of Job Mobilization, Completion, and Demobilization.
- Proficient knowledge in artificial lift, penetrators and wellhead equipment. (will be trained on this task)
- Technicians are expected to work and dress in a professional manner whether on the job or at the shop.
- All related problems in the field will be reported back to Field service manager with a full written report, pictures, and recommendations for remediating problem.
- All returned products will be tagged properly, logged on shop order then returned to inventory after the supervisor has sign off in a timely manner.
- Technicians will have excellent communication both in the shop and field.
- Must report job status via any means back to operations.
- Working with hand tools and around chemicals.
- Sitting, bending, standing, walking, 10-12 hours per day.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must comply with any safety or PPE requirements.
- Exposure to chemicals, inclement weather and production environment?
- Attention to detail.
- Produce error-free work.
- Make sure that customers’ requests come first.
- Self-starter who thinks of innovative, faster ways to accomplish tasks.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Flexible and able to be on call available at any time customer requires.
$18.00 - $22.00 /hour