Technical Service Representative - Phoenix
Manager – Installations and Services
Installation, service,maintenance, and zone supportof MedAvail products while providing professional client interfaceand relationship management
Summary:The Technical Service Representative will be responsible for onsite installation, service, and zone support of MedAvail products at client locations. Installation requires the supervision of machine delivery by contracted moving staff, installation, condition setup, and testing. Excellentelectronics, mechanical, and software troubleshooting skills, are required along with excellent communication skills. Our TEAM members will provide exceptional client interface and relationship management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Site prep, installation, conditioning setup, testing, and repair of equipment.
- Participate in preventative maintenance and consumable parts replenishment programs.
- Lead on-site incidents and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and perform site surveys.
- Respond to service dispatching including outside normal business hours and be on a rotational call.
- Availability to perform shift work on evenings and weekends as required by customer demand.
- Ability to work across multiple levels of the organization and effectively work to identify and drive resolve of key and critical situations. Emphasis to engage with Engineering and QA departments to communicate in-field learnings.
- Implementationof updates / ECO’s (Engineering Change Orders) and documentation support
- Conduct training to designated service agents, partners, and customers as assigned.
- Contributor to documentation such as Field Service Information and the Service Manuals.
- Contribute and support the Equipment Incident Report process
- Efficient and timely completion of service work orders, expense reports, time sheets, inventory, etc.
- Provide regional zone support to client base, with an emphasis to supporting third party technicians.
- 5+ years of experience at in-field installation and service ofelectro-mechanical equipment.
- 3+ years of strong regional zone support of internal or 3rd party service technicians.
- Experience with robotics, mechatronics and printed circuit electronics.
- A+ Certified (or similar)
- Degreedelectrical or mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering technologies. Or military trained electronics technician’s background,BMET.
- Skilled at Microsoft Windows 7 & 8, MS Office, PC hardware, and networking solutions.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing, insurance, and a reliable vehicle.
- Must maintain a valid and current passport with the ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to travel and work evenings, after hours, and weekends as defined by customer demand.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check & drug screen.
- Must be living in Phoenix/Tempe Metropolitan area.
- Ability to occasionally perform heavy lifting
- Ability to stand for long periods and maneuver job site including small spaces in around equipment.
Page | 1 of 2: Rev 1 – February 2013
Industrial / Mechanical Engineering Technician