"A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND A GREAT PLACE TO BE A CUSTOMER"
This is a message from our CEO, Gordy Opitz, and a motto that we live by here at ComDoc.
Are you known for your professionalism, pleasant demeanor, and customer service?
Do you enjoy interacting with customers face to face?
Do you enjoy troubleshooting and fixing things?
Are you eager to learn and develop your technical skills?
Are you looking to start a "hands on" career?
If so, ComDoc may have an excitingCAREERfor you!
As aField Service Technician, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining networked office equipment in a designated territory (Covering from Lima and Defiance area out to the Sandusky and Huron area) Office Equipment includes, but is not limited to: digital networked copiers, scanners, laser printers, color copiers, fax equipment, etc... Our service team is what keeps the customers coming back for more!
Service positions are staffed by friendly, energetic and innovative self-starters, who are eager to learn and grow with us. If you feel like you have nothing to learn than this is not the opportunity for you!
Do you want to learn more about this opportunity? If yes, continue reading!
Here is what you will be doing....
- Repairs & performs preventative maintenance on hardware (black / white or color digital copiers).
- Follows proper troubleshooting skills and procedures.
- Utilizes systems in place for service call tickets, parts usage and transfer of inventory.
- Follows all procedures including specific parts replacement and maintenance procedures.
- Effectively maintain and inventory all parts and support equipment.
- Utilizes websites, technical manuals, handbooks and technical publications to keep current with new equipment and enhancements to old.
- Gathers information from the customer as a tool to resolve copier, networking, or fax problems.
- Provides customer with clear, concise information regarding the status of their equipment.
- Completes paperwork and reporting of calls and attendance in a timely basis.
- Services assigned territory and updates team members on activity as needed.
Great question,we're a company with a vision. Since our inception in 1955, ComDoc has been guided by a strong vision, mission, and sense of values. With over 60 years of expansion and evolution, we continue to grow as a technology company that provides a range of document management solutions including hardware, software, and services. We are a subsidiary of Xerox, A 22 Billion Dollar Company that won "Most Ethical Company" 10 years in a row! Sound like a place you could see yourself growing?
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Ongoing training, tuition assistance, and opportunities for career advancement
- A full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Plus much more! (We will tell you about all of our amazing benefits in person)