OPPORTUNITY SNAPSHOTAre you a person who likes working under the hood of a car? Do you like solving technical and complex problems? Are you looking for a job that challenges you, offers career growth, pays well and allows you to see the world?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, take a moment to learn about SPX Flow and our Field Service Technician - Pumps opportunity. If you are goal driven, energetic, and customer focused we'd like to meet you!
Why SPX Flow?
- Competitive pay with bonus incentives
- Full benefits start day one of employment – Including medical, dental, vision, 401(K)
- Sign on bonus potential
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Global company – See the world!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESAs a Field Service Technician, you will deliver post-sale services at customer sites including installation, maintenance and repair of organization and third-party products and services (e.g., performs teardown, diagnostic tests) to ensure that all function properly. This role responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Helps ensure customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations that may favorably impact performance
- Tests, troubleshoots and repairs equipment and components in a repair center environment according to established quality procedures
- Conducts tests to ensure that repaired products meet technical specifications
- Advises product management and product development of recurring component failures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCERequired Qualifications
- Technical aptitude with pumps
- Knowledge in discipline, but is building deeper knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers
- Ability to solve straightforward problems
- Desire to assist higher level technicians
- Two-year technical degree
ABOUT SPX FLOWBased in Charlotte, North Carolina, SPX Flow, Inc. (NYSE: FLOW) innovates with customers to help feed and enhance the world by designing, delivering and servicing high-value solutions at the heart of growing and sustaining our diverse communities. The company's product offering is concentrated in rotating, actuating and hydraulic technologies, as well as automated process systems, into food and beverage, industrial and power and energy markets. SPX FLOW has approximately $2 billion in annual revenues with operations in more than 30 countries and sales in more than 150 countries.