Job Title:������������ Field Services Administrator / Relationship Manager
Location:������������ Nashville, TN
Responsible for managing, organizing, and maintaining client and consultant information for JDC Consulting Solutions (JDC). Performs and oversees administrative / operational duties to support JDC Nashville.
- Responsible for all onboarding activities to support consultants at various clients.
- Process and maintain new consultant paperwork including contracts, C2C documents, E-Verify, and client required forms.�
- Enter background checks and schedule drug screens in various vendor systems for multiple clients.
- Maintain accurate active headcount by branch in Bullhorn.
- Prepare extension contracts and update Bullhorn accordingly.
- Update internal staff including Recruiters, Business Development Manager�s (BDM) daily with the status on new consultant onboarding progress and approvals to start.
- Perform various day-to-day administrative tasks. Manage office logistics / supplies etc. General real time logistics.
- Work with leadership on projects that target specific goals
- Work closely with Human Resources and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain compliance based on client specific requirements and complete audits as needed.
- Consultant Care:� Serve as first point of contact for all contractors regarding questions on contracts, time entry and system issues.� Act as a liaison between JDC and branch recruiters/BDMs for both future and current contractors.
- Coordinate consultant and client events such as luncheons, happy hours, workshops (example - Conducting interviews, resume do�s and don�ts), assist with holiday and client gifts etc.
- Perform regular touch point meetings with consultants, manage consultant birthday and anniversary calendar, send out cards etc.
- Work with Director of Marketing on Market Research and building a Social Media presence in the Tennessee Market, including attending local Technology Events and Networking Meetings.
- Demonstrated experience in a high volume, high stress, and fast-changing administrative / operations role
- Demonstrated experience with managing changing priorities and multiple deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and high work ethic
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Diplomacy in handling sensitive and confidential contractor issues
- Time management and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize own work and develop processes that monitor progress and performance
- Ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with internal and external clients.
- Knowledge in MS office suite
Computer literacy: Microsoft Office
Relevant Work Experience: minimum of 2-4 years administrative experience
1- 3 years of staffing industry preferred