Field Superintendent – Dewatering division-Nation's Leading Expert in Specialty Civil Construction
Malcolm Drilling is the leading expert in specialty civil construction with an excellent reputation for quality work, generous bonuses, and employee retention. This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects such as Sports Stadiums, Space Exploration, Iconic Skyscraper Buildings and more!
Our client offers competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and ALL dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement. Opportunity for career advancement due to exceptional year over year growth.
To provide on-site coordination for all phases of dewatering construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- Manage several projects simultaneously with hands on training and direction to field personnel
- Responsible for scheduling and negotiate subcontract agreements, set up project details, finding required specialty equipment, and purchasing materials.
- Manage field work and control costs, project budgets and billings, and close out project paperwork.
- Estimating heavy civil projects, project administration/project management of specialty earth retention, drilled shaft and dewatering projects.
- Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering, construction management, or Geotechnical preferred but not required
- 10+ years of related experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district