Five Star Airport Alliance is a leader in the baggage handling industry dedicated to employing some of the most qualified and talented professionals in the business. Our experienced staff works hard to design systems with the highest quality controls and equipment, while maintaining a strong concern for the final cost to the customer. We at Five Star understand the importance of having a good relationship with our customers. And we work hard to give our customers a cost-effective and operationally-efficient baggage handling system.
Our Field Installations Department is currently seeking an experienced Field Superintendent.
Provide and maintain all aspects necessary to promote the on time and accurate installation and completion of the Baggage Handling System.
- Works with the customer, consultant general contractor and surrounding trades to ensure the overall schedule of the project.
- Keeps updated and accurate logs of daily work efforts and delays.
- Maintains a proactive approach by supplying a two to three week forecast for the Project Manager.
- Manage manpower by scheduling craftsman hours, and maintaining the necessary conveyor inventory, consumables and tools/safety inventory.
- Ensures that all applicable paperwork and time keeping records are turned in on time, accurately, completely and weekly.
- Maintain positive relations with exceptional customer satisfaction.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Mechanical/electrical conveyor installation experience required.
· Minimum 5 years supervisory level experience in all phases of general/airport construction, with at least a year of experience as a Field Superintendent, or equivalent.
· Proven track record leading successful projects. Requires well-developed communication skills and the ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with teams and customers. Must have excellent judgment, leadership and communication skills.
· Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the baggage handling field.
· Extensive travel is required.
· Will be required to work various hours by business needs.
· OSHA 30 Safety Certification or completion within 6 months.
· Computer literacy and proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications
We offer a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including medical dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and much more