Reports to: VP, New Construction
Classification: Full-time Exempt
- Actively seek customer interfaces.
- Quick implementation of practices/processes needed to meet customer expectations quickly
- Builds rapport with customers, including all levels of management, maintenance, and leasing
- Provides requested information to customer in a timely manner
- Resolves complaints and warranty issues within 24 hour time period; forward details to EVP, President, and Operations Managers
- Promotes a positive work environment.
- Continuously works to improve internal relationships with fellow team members, manufacturers representatives, and vendors
- Actively works directly with installation and operations team with field issues and concerns.
- Focused on solution-based management tactics and works well under pressure
- Responsible for daily punch and turn schedules for jobs
- Creates and maintains information in accordance to policies/procedures
- Monitors quality standards with inspections of installations
- Ensure MFI Installation Guidelines are followed at all times
- Assist with installer training and feedback
- Work closely with customer to know problems and correct them early in installation process
- Work closely with manufacturers to assure conformance to specifications and installation guidelines
- Collaborates alongside Operations Manager with load out and installations
- Ability to multitask effectively and an ability to plan all stages of flooring installations which included thorough follow through
- Completes reports (Weekly Activity Reports or WAR) on weekly basis to ensure visit frequency and customer satisfaction
- Responsible to create a productive department through written and verbal communication
- All correspondence must be in a professional manner
- All calls and emails from customers must be addressed or returned within one hour
- Employee will be required to work at least 45 hours per week. Monday through Friday is the work schedule; however, employee will be included on the Saturday rotation for installation management.
- Employee will be required to attend all mandatory meetings and events as communicated by immediate supervisor.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Pleasant and clearly understandable phone voice
- Ability to lift and carry 10+ lbs.
- Ability to operate computer and other equipment in office
- Ability to operate forklift and other equipment relating to flooring installations
- Ability to sit at a desk for more than an hour at a time
- Ability to bend and stoop in order to file or shelve
- Must have sufficient mobility to move around office and warehouse
- Must be able to move about to visit customers routinely
- Ability to drive in vehicle for long periods of time and make numerous stops
- Ability to work indoors and outside in varying temperatures
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
Responsibilities and Duties
Bilingual - English and Spanish preferred
Flooring Experience a must.