|Reference # :||19-07075||Title :||Field Support Representative 2.Managed Services|
|Location :||Cupertino, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/29/2019 / 07/29/2019|
• Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience. Post High School education encouraged and preferred
• Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Co policy.
• Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
• Possesses ability to work in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, management, sales and production departments.
• Possesses ability to adapt to changing situations, flexibility, high motivation and sense of urgency.
• Possesses basic math skills.
• Possesses judgment in making sound justifiable decisions and taking action in solving problems.
• Possesses ability to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards.
• Possesses commitment to task by having started and persisted with specific courses of action.
• Possesses excellent oral communication skills by being able to clearly present information through the spoken word in positive and negative circumstances.
• Possesses working knowledge of account services to facilitate job scheduling.
• Possesses ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions from customers and effectively translate to site resources
• Possesses ability to resolve customer related issues.
• Possesses ability to troubleshoot and coordinate problem resolution.
• Possesses proficiency in the use of MS, Mac and Lynx computers.