1700003728 - Field Support Technician
Primary Location United States-Virginia-Herndon
Organization Time Solutions
Security Requirements Secret
Job Schedule Full Time Non-Exempt
Company Job Title: Field Support Technician
Chenega Job Title: Information Tech II
Clearance: DEA Secret
Location: Herndon, VA
Reports To: Account Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Prepared Date: 12/14/2017
Approved Date: 12/14/2017
Time Solutions, LLC is seeking a Field Support Technician to provide desktop and network infrastructure services to include installation in new offices, disconnection and re-installation of Firebird in support of DEA office relocations, as well as technology refreshment to the Firebird infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. M#
Recruiter Melanie Anderson