If Interested: Please send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a phone number where you can be reached.
Pay: $27-$34/hr (no mileage)
6+ month contract with potential for extension
**OSP CABLE TECHNICIAN**
Openings: Baron, Prescott
Prairie Du Chien and 4 in Platteville
- Installs, maintains, and repairs business and residential customer telephone, wiring and internet services, outside plant, and special circuits according to specifications.
- Handles routine and non-routine assignments. Communicates with customers regarding installation/repair.
- Promotes and sells company products and features based on customers’ needs.
- Presents and conducts self in a professional manner; promotes positive company image to the public.
- Diagnoses, clears, and repairs outside plant facility troubles.
- Repairs cable cuts and damage. Performs minor central office tasks.
- Operates a variety of tools and devices including test equipment.
- Adheres to safety standards and regulations.
- Safely operates and maintains clean and organized service vehicle.
- Demonstrated communication and customer service skills.
- Strong math and PC skills. Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of job functions.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Ability to distinguish colors in use of color-coded cable.
- Ability to use equipment with maximum load capacity of 275 lb.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs, working aloft, and successfully completing required safety training.
- Must be available to work assigned schedules and extended hours including day, evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
- Required to respond to after hour call-outs.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline and 3-4 years technical/telephony
- Experience with 2+ years directly related to the job; or 5+ years of directly related telephony experience, or an equivalent combination of education and directly related telephony experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178