Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Typing in data provided directly from customers
- Collecting documentation from various sources.
- Assessing, organizing and coding documentation.
- Creating and updating files, and filing documentation in appropriate files.
- Destroying outdated files following protocol, or moving these to inactive storage.
- Scanning files regularly to ensure their correct positions and to search for missing records.
- Retrieving records on request and forwarding these to relevant parties.
- Making copies of and delivering records.
- Executing authorized changes to filing system.
- Assisting with phone inquiries.
- Receiving and forwarding mail and courier packages.
Ability to work in a nonsupervised role productively.
Previous experience with data entry\filing
May be subject to a background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
2425 Scottsville Road
Bowling Green , Kentucky 42104