Develop organized filing systems.
Create, process, and maintain file records.
File and retrieve documents for other personnel.
Prepare records for off-site storage.
Maintain file room logs to track the location of files.
Dispose of files according to established document-retention schedules.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
2425 Scottsville Road
Bowling Green , Kentucky 42104