Hentzen is a unique company in today’s world. Since our inception in 1923, we have remained an independent, privately held company committed to being a leader in the development and manufacture of quality coatings through innovation, dedication and service to our customers and employees. This continual commitment has led to Hentzen’s recognition as a technology leader and trusted partner to our customers in the aerospace, defense and industrial markets we serve. Through nearly 100 years of innovation experience, we have developed a unique ability to custom engineer advanced coatings designed to meet each of our customers’ unique and challenging requirements. This innovation comes to life in our state-of-the-art facilities where our talented employees are challenged to develop coatings to solve these unique problems. If you want to join a technology leader, known for its innovation and dedication to its customers and employees, Hentzen can offer you a rewarding and challenging opportunity to learn and grow.
First Shift (8:30am – 5pm)
Batavia, IL Plant
The Filler performs all operations required to fill, label and package containers with final product.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assemble and hook up required equipment in order to fill containers to a specified weight using a specified filter medium.
- Cleans production vessels as required.
- Complete proper documentation (such as a fill slip) correctly and accurately. Enter data into computer.
- Identify product numbers and corresponding batch numbers.
- Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
- Under supervision and with proper PPE, the employee will be required to handle hazardous materials.
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
- Stack and transport finished product to shipping department.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Preferred education level: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred experience level: Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic math skills and the ability to convert various measurements (i.e. gallons to quarts, pints to gallons, etc.) required.
- Forklift certification strongly preferred and the ability to use a pallet jack.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Ability to communicate with others, both verbally and written.
- Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals.
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, stand and/or walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch objects or controls and move from place to place. The employee is regularly required to sit, balance, stoop, and occasionally reach above shoulders. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
Personal Protection Equipment is required during various processes in the production facility. Safety shoes, glasses, respirators, fire retardant uniform and ear plugs may be required when performing certain functions.
APPLY ONLINE AT:
Hentzen Career Center
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
1500 Lathem Street
Batavia, IL 60510
Women, minorities, Veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply
HENTZEN COATINGS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
All candidates are subject to post offer drug/alcohol screening, job related physicals, and back ground checks.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE