|Reference # :||19-11557||Title :||Filling and Packaging Tech D1|
|Location :||Branchburg, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/30/2019 / 09/30/2020|
|$20.38 per hour Shift 8-5pm.|
Under the direction of the Enterprise Support Manager (ESM) or Area Operations Manager (AOM) this key position supports daily operations, implementations, expansions, promotions and administration of Enterprise/Area Accounts within an assigned territory. The FSR is responsible for a broad knowledge of Ricoh operational services and complete knowledge of account service delivery requirements. Delivers operational excellence as a fill-in for onsite personnel absences, training and vacations throughout assigned territory locations.Other duties as assigned
• Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience. Post High School education encouraged and preferred
• Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
• Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
• Possesses ability to work in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, management, sales and production departments.
• Possesses ability to adapt to changing situations, flexibility, high motivation and sense of urgency.
• Possesses basic math skills.
• Possesses judgment in making sound justifiable decisions and taking action in solving problems.
• Possesses ability to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards.
• Possesses commitment to task by having started and persisted with specific courses of action.
• Possesses excellent oral communication skills by being able to clearly present information through the spoken word in positive and negative circumstances.
• Possesses working knowledge of account services to facilitate job scheduling.
• Possesses ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions from customers and effectively translate to site resources
• Possesses ability to resolve customer related issues.
• Possesses ability to troubleshoot and coordinate problem resolution.
• Possesses proficiency in the use of MS, Mac and Lynx computers.