Financial Support Systems Specialist
IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick's talented team of 21,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assets -- their employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts®. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To administer and monitor information systems handled and used by Client Banking Services for clients, local offices and interoffice personnel; to administer and monitor access rights for clients, local offices and interoffice personnel using information systems handled by Client Banking Services; to monitor data transmission to and from the information systems handled by Client Banking Services; to compile and analyze data from information systems handled by Client Banking Services; and to facilitate management review and decision making.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors import files for applicable information systems handled by Client Banking Services to ensure success in transmission and file accuracy.
- Troubleshoots issues associated with file import failures.
- Issues and confirms processing completion of file transmissions to financial institutions including daily ACH Debit files.
- Executes file uploads in a timely manner.
- Administers and maintains banking access rights for clients, local offices and interoffice personnel.
- Maintains workflow data and operational structure of the information systems handled by Client Banking Services.
- Provides support to client, local offices and interoffice personnel in regards to adhoc service requests for information systems handled by Client Banking Services including but not limited to client set-up and client information maintenance, invoice set-up, custom reports/details requests, data compilation and analysis, and execution of AH Debit testing.
- Complete4s audit of banking access rights for internal control purposes.
- Produces, analyzes and monitors banking fees data and associate reports.
- Identifies, researches, resolves and responds to a high volume of issues or questions received from clients, local offices and interoffice personnel regarding information systems handled by Client Banking Services.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
High school diploma or GED required. Associate degree in a computer technology field or computer science courses preferred.
Four (4) years of data management and file/system maintenance or related business experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Access
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
NOTE: Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer