Step up your career with a growing global industry leader
Enjoy excellent training, advancement opportunities, great culture, and competitive pay and benefitsIf you combine technical aptitude with attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally, this position offers you several compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy strong training -- optical experience is preferred, but whether you have it or not, we’ll set you up for success.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; we are committed to hiring from within whenever possible.
- Join a collaborative, motivated team in an upbeat, mission-driven environment.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- Earn competitive pay and first rate benefits.
- Ability to read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Able to read and write English Language well
- Ability to work in a role with measurable standards and a dynamic production environment.
- Depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Able and willing to work as a team and/or independently without supervision.
Improving Lives By Improving Sight. Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Transitions®, and other brands, and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies every year since 2010.