As a Final Test Engineer you will be working in an exciting, fast paced Manufacturing environment testing newly built ion implanters for delivery to customers worldwide. This is a very cross-disciplined, hands on job focused on troubleshooting, quality, and assembly. You will learn about and work directly with various systems, including:
- Control Systems
- Vacuum Systems
- Virtual Machines
- Ion beam generation and delivery
At the same time, you will be asked to develop your interpersonal skills; working in a team environment and interfacing directly with assemblers, design engineers, software engineers and management, as well as customer or vendor engineers and operators.
Must be willing to spend approximately 30% of your time travelling, including destinations overseas (China, S. Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, US, and EU).
Level and experience requirements:
- FTE III is a position for those with experience troubleshooting Ion Implanters. Preferred candidates have a BS in an Engineering discipline or in Physics and 3+ years of experience.
- 1st: Monday Thursday 6 am 4:30 pm
- 2nd: Monday Thursday 3:30 pm 2 am additional 10% pay differential
- Weekend: Fri, Sat, Sun 6 am 6 pm work 36 hours, paid for 40 hours