Financial Accounting Manager – Join a winning team!
We are a growing Cybersecurity company based in Lancaster, PA that offers an opportunity for you to challenge and grow your skillset and work with an incredible team.
The Company: SecureStrux is pure Cybersecurity company, Cybersecurity is what we do and have always done. Our amazing team of Cybersecurity talent has extensive industry knowledge and experience. SecureStrux is known for our integrity and commitment to delivering our best to our clients.
The Position: We’re looking Full-Time Financial Accounting Manager!
The Financial Accounting Manager directs the establishment and implementation of the company’s accounting policies and procedures. Has overall responsibility for assigned accounting operations and systems as well as associated analysis and report preparation. Leads and directs accounting support staff. Creates functional strategies and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Audits and executes SOX compliance activities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields with five (5) years hands-on Finance experience
· Appropriate certification in accounting and/or auditing is strongly preferred, including a CPA, CA and/or CIA
· Ability to maintain the strictest of confidentiality and respect for professional boundaries.
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal communication skills, professional appearance, ability to work independently or alongside a team, can meet challenges with a positive attitude, ability to multitask.
· MS Word, Outlook, and Excel proficiency required, advanced knowledge and experience preferred.
· Accuracy and integrity of output
· Experience using QuickBooks Enterprise
· 5 years of work experience in Accounting or Auditing
Preferred knowledge, skills, or experience
- Energetic with a creative problem-solving approach
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state, and federal employment laws.
- Strong understanding of accounting software
- Experience working with SOX, and internal control design and operations
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, Auditing Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, risk and controls standards, and business process best practices
- Strong knowledge of FARS practices
- Experience with DCAA audit standards
- Primary responsibility for maintenance of the general ledger accounts in the accounting system using GAAP and FARS practices
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Evaluates and makes improvements to accounting processes while ensuring that practices comply with organization accounting policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Audits and executes SOX compliance activities including understanding business processes, conducting and participating in walkthroughs, and performing tests of design and operational effectiveness of key business controls.
- Leads and directs accounting professional and support staff
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Extensive knowledge of department processes
- Member of the Leadership Team
The Location: Corporate Headquarters, Lancaster, PA
Why Should You Apply?
Be a part of a growing company
Opportunity for advancement
Challenge and grow your skills with an amazing team
+ Competitive Salary
+ Competitive Vacation Leave
+ Paid Federal Holidays
+ Generous employee referral program
Fully or Partially Paid Company Health Benefits
+ Multiple Health Care Plans
+ Company Contributed 401K – Employer Matching
+ Roth IRA
Company-Paid Disability and Life Insurance
+ Life Insurance
+ Short Term Disability
+ Long Term Disability
Employee Development and Morale
+ Promotions from within
+ Professional development with up to $3,500 per year in training benefits
+ Annual company apparel and purchase allowance
+ Company Lunches and Holiday Parties
SecureStrux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.