Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically-based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. And we actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. Bottom line: We don’t use debt—period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
Our Operations Team is made up of Building Services, Human Resources, and Accounting and Finance. We’re a very agile team that helps support a rapidly growing, debt-free company. We already support the accounting and finance needs of over 950 team members (and growing), so we need to grow with them to be able to provide them world-class support.
Our Operations Team is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst who really wants to learn the business and grow.
We’re not looking for someone who just wants to get their foot in the door! We need someone who would like a career in finance.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Supporting a sales team (people who are probably not as good with numbers as you are)
- Monthly forecasting
- Assisting in the budgeting process
- Spotting trends and variances
- Helping with month end close
- Calculating sales commissions
Skills Needed to Win:
- STRONG Excel skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- SQL and NetSuite a plus but not required
- Excellent communicator (you will be working with accounting and sales personalities)
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and work weeks rarely exceeding 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.