What does it take to be the world's most trusted vehicle company? It takes tenacity. It takes ingenuity. It takes a commitment for putting people first. And it takes a close-knit team with a shared passion for making a real difference in the world. If you are sharp, skilled and driven, we invite you to join our Finance team and extend our reputation for performance excellence. You'll be part of a cohesive group dedicated to helping drive the success of Ford's global plan. You'll make a significant impact on nearly every Ford plant, division, operation, and major subsidiary around the world.
We're not just building vehicles to get people from point A to point B - we're redefining human mobility. In the same way, you won't be just moving numbers around, you'll ensure we have the strength and resources to achieve our bold vision. Working globally with cross-functional partners in Product Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Marketing & Sales, Smart Mobility and Ford Credit, you will:
- Support the delivery of financial targets
- Develop business cases and data analysis for key projects
- Measure project impact on our business
- Support achievement of Corporate internal control objectives
- Ensure alignment on annual budgets, business plans, efficiency targets, accounting & internal control processes/procedures, and special studies
- Develop and improve financial processes leveraging reporting, budget and forecast development tools
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, math or statistics
- 3+years of experience in finance, accounting or related field
- Related Master's degree
- Strong analytical skills and passion for figures
- Attention to detail and also has the ability to think strategically
- Curious to learn and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork and partnerships
- Proficiency with Excel and other financial systems
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous paid time off, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, retirement and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.