- Compile and analyze financial information for the company.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. 2+ years of financial or data analysis experience.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.