|Finance Analyst / Professional 3 (FI - FI - FINAN - PR07)|
| As a Financial Analyst based in Hutchinson, Kansas, your responsibilities will include:|
* Completes financial planning and reporting activities.
* Performs financial analysis regarding trends, financial structure, asset, cash and liabilities, etc.
* You are responsible for preparation, analysis and reporting of Financial Budgets and Forecasts.
* You are investigating and understanding deviations and abnormalities between financial submissions (Budget, Forecast, Actuals) and ensuring detailed commenting.
* You are responsible for data consolidation and analysis.
* Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently and work well within groups.
* Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
* Analyses and monitors key performance indicators and business performance, and creates regular reports to management.
* May perform and complete also projects re developing financial and controlling standards and guidelines.
*Carries out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior.
* May also contribute to the (further) development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
8+ years of progressive experience in controlling areas, previous experience from accounting, reporting and controlling tasks in complex environment will be an advantage.
Senior Professional- Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence.
You are result/solution- oriented, well-structured, diligent and dedicated team player with strong analytical skills
You have a good command of SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Power Point) is required.
Experience in effective communication & presentation.
Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches.