Chestnut Health Systems is a leading provider of behavioral and primary health care services. Over four decades, Chestnut has grown to over 700 committed, compassionate employees providing substance use, mental health and primary care treatment to patients in Central and Southern Illinois. We provide fully integrated care for all of our patients by combining behavioral health care services with our community-based primary care health centers. Chestnut also conducts research and training throughout the U.S.A.
Chestnut Health Systems is seeking a full-time Finance Assistant for our Bloomington, IL facility.
**Please note to be considered for a position you must attach a resume, complete the application, and answer all screening questions.
- Position reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Provide executive support to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), who is responsible for all financial matters for the organization.
- Maintain State of Illinois contracts, contract amendments, contract manuals and SMART alerts for the CFO.
- Maintain various budget worksheets throughout the year to help facilitate the annual budget preparation.
- Enter budgets into the state database as required.
- Maintain the worksheets related to the Division of Substance Use Prevention and Recovery (SUPR) payments and monthly revenue allocation.
- Update and/or add general ledger accounts and fixed allocations in the Dynamics GP accounting software.
- Work with the CFO in the development of the annual federal indirect rate for the organization.
- Promote Chestnut’s culture of customer service excellence through the adherence to Chestnut’s behavioral standards for customer service.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality and security of all organizational information gained in the course of employment including, but not limited to, financial and client information.
- Associates degree in accounting, business or related field or 2-3 years accounting or finance experience required.
- Must possess basic mathematical and computational skills and a working knowledge of computers and automated accounting systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) required.
- Attention to detail and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Satisfactory completion of Chestnut’s background checking process.
This full-time position includes an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan with company match, generous paid time off benefits, and more.
For immediate consideration, please see us at www.chestnut.org/employment
***For additional information and inquiries text "Chestnut" to 97211
Chestnut welcomes applications from qualified individuals with recovery experience.
EOE – Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled