- Our Client, a consumer products' company, is seeking a Finance Coordinator possessing a high school diploma and strong data analysis experience
- Drive strong organizational cash flow by obtaining documentation and resolving customer discrepancies related to trade spend and other deductions
- Ensure accuracy of promotional spending by understanding specific "Pay for Performance" guidelines and "Go To Market" customer plans as developed by the Sales organization
- Develop best practices, influence change where necessary, to ensure compliance with trade settlement policies and procedures across customers and internal sales partners
- Analyze trends and provide recommendations for process/technology changes to improve service and drive efficiency
- Take ownership and deliver against both personal and team goals
- Drive self-improvement and continuous learning through coaching and feedback
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer skills & proficiency with Microsoft applications (e.g., intermediate Excel, Word, Power Point, and Access)
- Strong data analysis experience
- Proven success in analytical and organizational skills coupled with an attention to detail
- Proven success working with minimal supervision
- Proven success prioritizing and multi-tasking assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to interface with multiple levels of internal and external business partners
- Proven success at influencing change and driving positive results
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 5% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or relevant work experience in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Proven success leading, managing and completing multiple concurrent projects involving various stakeholders
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Sanka at 646-856-8903 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 3 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/