- Ops Specialist – Central Pricing: responsible for the accurate pricing of securities and FX rates held by the firm's fund accounting and custody clients. This includes research and verification of system generated break reports, communication with vendors regarding file delivery, suspect price levels, and market events, as well as distributing market information to clients.
- Process Break Reports - Verify information on security/FX break reports- Escalate suspect information and potential delays- Manage daily volume- Perform market trend reporting- Retrieves and verifies domestic and foreign fixed income prices- Contacts the original vendor to verify the accuracy of debt prices.
- Process Improvement- Us the tools and training available to improve individual productivity- Understand the impact to the firm of timely and accurate pricing and identify areas in need of additional controls- Contribute to Information Management's process improvement initiatives
- Client Service- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure- Provide timely and accurate prices and FX rates to our fund accounting and custody clients- Partner with internal clients to identify areas where Central Pricing can help them meet client deliverables
- Risk and Control- Monitors news across worldwide exchanges and worldwide exchange holidays,- Research price inquiries and maintain and update the pricing master file- Review FX rate tolerance reports and compare. Ensure backup documentation to verify accuracy of the rates.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Demonstrated PC skills
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve a problem-
- Ability to communicate professionally though effective verbal and written skills-
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Organizational skills and detail-oriented