Automotive Finance & Insurance Manager / F&I Managers
Automotive Finance / F&I / Finance and Insurance / Financial Manager
Business is booming at The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships and we are seeking energetic and motivated F&I Managers to join our World Class Sales and Management Team.
- Are you looking for spectacular growth opportunities?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have prior automobile finance management or automotive sales experience?
Then our Company is the right fit for you! Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships, the largest automotive group in Delaware and the Eastern Shore is seeking a Finance & Insurance Manager to join our team of World Class Professionals!
- Extremely Competitive Salaries and pay plans with great incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plan Options
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Auto Finance and Insurance Manager Duties:
- All aspects of financing and paperwork associated with delivering vehicles to customers
- Maximizing profitability on each and every finance and insurance deal
- Choosing financial institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs for deal placement
- Working with financial institutions to ensure timely completion of transactions
- Ensuring compliance in the finance deals and associated paperwork and processes and uphold strict legal and ethical standards while conducting business
- Sell financing and other finance and insurance products to customers
- Develop financing sources for vehicle purchase contracts
- Establish and meet monthly objectives
- Maintain an efficient workflow of all finance office processes
- Maintain proper lender mix
F & I Qualifications:
- At least one year Automotive F&I Management experience
- Must be able to provide verification of $1000 per unit delivered
- Stable career with previous employers
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player with effective communication skills
- Must be able to meet and maintain all State and Federal licensing requirements for the position.
- Must be computer literate
- MS Windows Proficient
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Dealer Track experience a plus
This position will contribute to the success of Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships. Hertrich is looking for honest, professional, skilled Finance & Insurance Managers with exceptional professionalism, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you would like your career focused on a bright and successful future apply now! Online at www.hertrichcareers.com
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."