Finance Lead, Consolidations -- Global Marketing Organization
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Global Marketing Organization (GMO) Finance team as we continue to propel the business through data-driven forecasts and provide influential insights. This Finance Lead role will report to the Senior Finance Manager, GMO. You will drive expense & headcount consolidation deliverables for the GMO finance organization as well as support and own budgets for leaders within the marketing organization. This is a powerful position with the ability to influence management decisions, drive change & best practices, and challenge status quo as Adobe continues to scale for growth.
What you will do:
- Lead the consolidation and reporting for GMO Finance, driving annual/quarterly planning process for both fixed and variable marketing budgets, in-quarter forecasts, and financial deliverables while ensuring a high level of predictability.
- Develop and maintain an overall financial planning calendar, ensuring operational excellence across the team
- Be a trusted business partner and collaborate with team in making business decisions and providing financial guidance
- Prepare executive-grade financial reporting, summarizing findings and recommendations
- Lead various ad hoc projects to drive continual process improvements, framework enhancements in support of generating meaningful data-driven insights
- Take initiatives to drive consistencies, influence best practices with rest of the team
- Partner effectively with other Business units, Corp FP&A in representing GMO Finance
What you need to succeed:
- Positive attitude, collaborative, and comfort in a fluid environment that changes as the business evolves
- Strong analytical and accounting skills; Outstanding communication and business partnership skills, must understand key business drivers, ability to communicate financial implications/business impact and provide recommendations
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, drive to results; team oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to drive large-scale planning processes that involve multiple stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills are essential, comfortable working in PowerPoint, and experience in Tableau and Anaplan are preferred. SFDC, SAP, TM1 are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field; CPA/MBA preferred, but not required
- 7+ years of FP&A (or related) experience required
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.