Unlike other firms in the industry, New York Life Field Managers do not have personal production requirements. Their primary focus is on recruiting, developing and mentoring a team of financial professionals.
New York Life Partners enjoy:
• Comprehensive professional training
• Generous benefits
• Excellent retirement plans (subject to qualifications)
• Significant income potential
• The opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 company
By joining New York Life as a Partner, your ability to become promoted to a Senior Partner or
Managing Partner is clearly defined and based on performance metrics allowing you to grow from managing a sales team up to an entire office.
• Life and Health License
• Series 6 or 7 and Series 63
• Experience in Financial Services industry
• Sales experience
• Sales team recruiting and management experience
• College Degree
Preferred but Not Required
• Life Insurance industry experience
• Business ownership or proven entrepreneurship
• Knowledge of cultural markets
If you are:
• Highly motivated
• Goal oriented
• A strong communicator
• Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
We, unfortunately, can only accept applicants who are either US. Citizens or reside within the United States. We currently don't sponsor US H-1B visas.