One of New York's largest Not for Profits is looking to add a Finance Manager to their largest division, located in Midtown Manhattan and reporting to the Divisional VP Finance.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assisting with the monthly close..
- Preparing presentations for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Managing, training and developing 2 Financial Analysts.
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 5 years of accounting and finance experience.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with Financial Edge (Blackbaud) is a plus.
- Experience working in a Not-for-Profit is a plus but not required.
This organization offers an exceptional benefits package and a robust PTO plan. If interested, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Our teams, comprised of subject matter experts, develop an interest in your preferences and goals and we act as an advisor for your career advancement. Solomon Page has an extensive network of established clients which allows us to present opportunities that are well-suited to your respective goals and needs - this specialized approach sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.