FINANCIAL / ACCOUNTING ANALYST - MUST HAVE DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING
The Worldwide Commercial Functions Finance team provides global financial, accounting and key decision support to the WW Innovative Medicines, WW Commercial Operations, WW Oncology and WW Value, Access & Pricing / Health Economics & Outcomes Research organizations.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Review monthly automatic accruals.
- Prepare various financial reports; perform variance analysis.
- Consolidate financial information for Congress attendees; prepare analyses and respond to inquiries.
- Draft work instructions on various processes that are managed by the team.
- Perform various financial and accounting adhoc requests.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial results reports.
- Supports manager in developing and inputting the annual business plan and periodic financial projections (salary planning; operating expenses).
- Prepare and analyze global operating budgets.
- Assist in the administration of approving and tracking of product plans and fund transfers.
Other Ad Hoc
- Assist in support of Corporate Staff and integration.
- Develop and prepare quarterly contractor analyses.
- Assist in the research of various HR related employment expenses.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Seeking an individual with 3-5 years of accounting and/or finance experience to provide all aspects of accounting and financial reporting support to the team. Individual must be a highly motivated, self-starter that is capable of working on various initiatives in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with development of annual business plan, financial projections and operations expense management preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls, strong financial and analytical skills required.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of proficiency in Excel required.
- Experience with SAP or similar financial ledgers.
This projected 12 month assignment starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01615
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE