FINANCIAL / ACCOUNTING ANALYST - MUST HAVE DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING
The Corporate Staff Finance COE Team provides financial and accounting support to enabling functions groups including: HR, Corp Affairs, Investor Relations, IT, Business Insights & Analytics, Legal, Facilities, Finance, among others.
We are seeking an individual with 1-3 years of general accounting experience to provide all aspects of accounting and financial reporting support to the team. Individual must be a highly motivated, self-starter that is capable of working on various initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Preparing and entering journal entries.
- Review monthly automatic accruals.
- Prepare various financial reports; perform variance analysis, as required.
- Perform various financial and accounting adhoc requests.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial results reports.
- Supports manager in developing and inputting the annual business plan and periodic financial projections (salary planning; operating expenses).
- Prepare and analyze global operating budgets.
Employment Level Reporting
- Will partner with our HR organization to perform tracking and movement of employees to new cost centers.
- Assist in the research of various HR related employment expenses.
Other Ad Hoc
- Assist in support of integration.
- Draft work instructions on various processes that are managed by the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years' experience in accounting and/or finance.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of proficiency in Excel required.
- Experience with SAP or similar financial ledgers.
- Experience with Hyperion, or similar planning tools.
- 3-5 years' experience Microsoft Excel.
This projected 12-month assignment starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01701
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE