Customer Service – Calling all Customer Service Reps (Apply Here)
We are looking for individuals with a strong customer service mindset, who are self-motivated, persistent, and can communicate confidently. Our agents focus on providing the best customer service experience as they help their clients navigate through the insurance and retirement planning process. We offer award winning training on insurance education and sales techniques that in combination with your current skill set will put you on the fast track to a successful sales career.
Performance based incentives on top of your earned commission include:
- Agent Accelerator Program: Earn up to $12,000 in bonuses your first year
- Quarterly Bonuses: Earn up to $60,000 in bonuses a quarter
- Health Benefits: Earn up to $2,400 in your first year and $6,000 in the following years
- Company Paid Trips: Germany, Ireland, Bahamas, and more
As an Insurance Agent your responsibilities will range from:
- Use company-sponsored leads to identify and schedule appointments with your clients
- Assist and review a customer’s insurance policy options and plan for the future
- Identify new avenues of business and sales opportunities
- Participate in branch trainings to understand trends from field research
Bankers Life has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities for 130 years with branch offices nationwide. Today we serve more than 4 million middle-income working Americans.
It’s time to put your skills to work for you, apply today!
CA Residents: We collect personal information from you in order to consider you for career opportunities with our company and its affiliates. Please see [company privacy website] to learn more about the information we collect and how we use it.