PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position will provide high level administrative support and serves as Client Service Associate to Financial Advisors . Primary responsibilities include managing phone coverage, scheduling meeting, maintain calendars and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE JOB
- Organize managers’ time: schedule appointments, maintain calendars, and coordinate schedules with other staff and individuals outside the firm, as appropriate. Prepare master calendars daily.
- Research information needed for client meetings. Prepare documents (in conjunction with client service team), notes, and presentation materials, as required
- Confirm client appointments daily
- Professionally greet and assist visitors in support of other team members; help to ensure that all clients are made to feel welcome and that all visits are handled with utmost professionalism
- Follow up with clients verbally and in writing to obtain required information.
- Answer, screen and route phone calls for advisors, assisting clients directly or taking messages as appropriate
- Compose and type general correspondence
- Proofread documents and marketing materials to ensure quality control and adherence to firm standards
- Open, screen, and distribute incoming mail
- Assist with departmental paper filing and larger firm mailings
- Assist with the planning and execution of firm events as well as community events supported by the firm.
- Maintain client records in CRM database, including documentation of phone calls and conversations with clients. Communicate confidential client information professionally and discreetly
- Scan incoming documentation
- Deliver superior client service—troubleshoot problems and serve as a liaison between adviser and client as needed
- Process new client paperwork in coordination with client services team, and assist with new account openings, transfers, and transactions with firm custodian(s)
- Function as troubleshooter for computer systems and resolve or refer problems to system administrator
- Accepts other responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Three to five years of Financial services experience preferred
- Securities licenses(Series 7, 66) preferred but not require
- Knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goals based planning, assets allocation and retirement planning.
- Practical business communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word) computer programs.
- Excellent typing, spelling, and proofreading skills required.
- Must have a sense of urgency in servicing department/branch customers and accomplishing tasks.
- Quick books, CRM and Financial Planning Software fluency.
- Customer service skills
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions: short correspondence, and memorandums.
- Considerable skill in planning, prioritizing and maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines
- Must have the ability to multi-task, performing several job responsibilities simultaneously.
HOME BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
GOOD CREDIT IS A MUST
CREDIT REPORT IS REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT