PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position will provide high level administrative support and serves as Client Service Associate to Financial Advisors. Primary responsibilities include managing phone coverage, scheduling meeting, maintain calendars and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned.
MAIN DUTIES OF THE JOB
- Organize managers’ time: schedule appointments, maintain calendars, and coordinate schedules with other staff and individuals outside the firm, as appropriate. Prepare master calendars daily.
- Research information needed for client meetings. Prepare documents (in conjunction with client service team), notes, and presentation materials, as required
- Confirm client appointments daily
- Professionally greet and assist visitors in support of other team members; help to ensure that all clients are made to feel welcome and that all visits are handled with utmost professionalism
- Follow up with clients verbally and in writing to obtain required information.
- Answer, screen and route phone calls for advisors, assisting clients directly or taking messages as appropriate
- Compose and type general correspondence
- Proofread documents and marketing materials to ensure quality control and adherence to firm standards
- Open, screen, and distribute incoming mail
- Assist with departmental paper filing and larger firm mailings
- Assist with the planning and execution of firm events as well as community events supported by the firm.
- Maintain client records in CRM database, including documentation of phone calls and conversations with clients. Communicate confidential client information professionally and discreetly
- Scan incoming documentation
- Deliver superior client service—troubleshoot problems and serve as a liaison between adviser and client as needed
- Process new client paperwork in coordination with client services team, and assist with new account openings, transfers, and transactions with firm custodian(s)
- Function as troubleshooter for computer systems and resolve or refer problems to system administrator
- Accepts other responsibilities as assigned.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent experience preferred
- Three to five years of Financial services experience preferred
- Securities licenses (Series 7, 66) preferred but not required
- Knowledge in financial planning, including but not limited to goals based planning, assets allocation and retirement planning.
- Practical business communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word) computer programs.
- Excellent typing, spelling, and proofreading skills required.
- Must have a sense of urgency in servicing department/branch customers and accomplishing tasks.
- Quick books, CRM and Financial Planning Software fluency.
- Customer service skills
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions: short correspondence, and memorandums.
- Considerable skill in planning, prioritizing and maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines
- Must have the ability to multi-task, performing several job responsibilities simultaneously.
HOME BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
GOOD CREDIT IS A MUST
CREDIT REPORT IS REQUIRED FOR EMPLOYMENT